Looking to complete your Certificate IV In Project Management?
Looking To Complete Your Certificate IV In Project Management?
We Introduce to you our Certificate IV in Project Management Practice BSB40920.
McMillan Staff Development (McMillan) is a Registered Training Organisation delivering nationally-recognised qualifications and custom workshops.
The Certificate IV In Project management has been developed and tailored for people taking on a Project Officer, Assistant Project Manager, Project Administrator or Project Lead role in an organisation or business environment or are looking to build on their existing knowledge and skills in these roles.
We have access to Government Funding that may reduce the course fee to only
$1,890.00 per eligible student.
Please select a time or call us anytime.
The Certificate IV in Project management course will give you the knowledge, skills, and confidence to work effectively as a support project manager in a project.
- Online Learning
- RPL Available
- Enrol Anytime
- Potential Funding
- Online Facilitator
- Online Mentor
- Live Chat
- Video & Written Resources
CERTIFICATE iV IN PROJECT
The Certificate IV in Project Management qualification reflects the role of individuals who identify and apply project management skills and knowledge in a wide variety of contexts.
If you have taken on role as a Project Officer, Assistant Project manager, Project Administrator or Project Lead and are looking to develop the skills and confidence to grow in the role, or if you are looking to solidify and calibrate your experience in these roles against best practice, then this course is for you.
This course will provide you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to work effectively in a leadership support role in a project
Career & Job Opportunities
This qualification is the ideal lead into a Diploma of Project Management or Diploma of Leadership and Management in the McMillan qualifications pathway.
Benefits of this course
- You will develop the skills to work confidently and autonomously in a supporting the Project Manager in a project as a Project Officer, Assistant Project Manager, Project Administrator or Project Lead
- You will gain an understanding of best practice project management practice, methodologies and techniques and how to apply them to a project
- You will develop important project management skills, such as applying a project scope, applying time management techniques, applying quality management techniques, applying budgeting techniques, communication and consultation techniques and risk management techniques, all which are essential requirements for being an effective senior project officer
- You will develop the people and technical skills required to play a leader role in project teams and support and encourage other project team members in the project
- You will be able to approach everyday work challenges with the confidence that you can apply best practice to handle them
- You will develop advanced communication, relationship and organisational skills that are important to your professional career and also transferable to other parts of your life
- You will build important lifelong learning skills that will guide you through your professional career
- A Certificate IV in Project Management Practice lets others know about your ability to work competently as a Senior Project Officer or Administrator, or Assistant Project Manager
Subjects & Units
Total number of units = 9
BSBPMG420 – Apply project scope management techniques
BSBPMG421 – Apply project time management techniques
BSBPMG422 – Apply project quality management techniques
BSBPMG423 – Apply project cost management techniques
BSBPMG424 – Apply project human resources management approaches
BSBPMG425 – Apply project information management and communications techniques
BSBPMG426 – Apply project risk management techniques
BSBPMG427 – Apply project procurement procedures
BSBPMG429 – Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques
Self-paced learning with regular ongoing support. Hard copy resources or online learning options are available depending on your learning preference.
For Workplace Groups
A calendar of face to face workshops will be developed in consultation with corporate clients
Participants will have unlimited support from our team of dedicated trainers and administration staff for the duration of the program.
Participants will be required to reflect on the topics covered and how they apply to their current work practices. They are also encouraged to discuss the topics with their supervisor and colleagues to gain a broader understanding.
As a formal component of the program, each participant will be assessed to make sure they meet the requirements of the qualification. Assessment formats include:
Skills recognition (RPL) – allows participants to gain credit for skills and knowledge you already have
Knowledge questions – written questions to demonstrate the essential knowledge requirements outlined in the unit of competency
Performance tasks – a series of observable tasks to demonstrate the practical skill requirements outlined in the unit of competency
Approximately 12 months.
Depending on your current level of experience, course work can take up to 10 hours per week.
Learners can commence at anytime.
To participate in this program, participants must have either:
- A project they would like to initiate as part of this program
- A project they are currently working in.
Once you enrol, our team will arrange a meeting to discuss your needs and goals.
Please ensure that you have a computer, access to the Internet and a smart phone with video, web cam.
You may be eligible for recognition of prior learning and we can discuss your qualifications and experience when we initially meet.
Great news is that Certificates are usually issued within 2 weeks of completion.
Funding & Investment
Standard Fee – $3950
Potential State funding – ACT Residents
For eligible students, our reduced course fee is $1890. The remainder of our costs will be covered by ACT User Choice funding.
Great news is that the student will receive a cash payment of $300 on completion of the course.
Potential Commonwealth Funding – All States
Employers of New Workers (employed for less than 3 months) may be eligible for Commonwealth funding of $4000.