Looking to complete a Diploma of Human Resources?
Looking to complete a Diploma Of Human Resources.
We Introduce to you our Diploma of Human Resources BSB 50320.
The Diploma Of Human Resources has been developed and tailored for people looking to advance their Human Resources skills and advance their career prospects.
McMillan Staff Development (McMillan) is a Registered Training Organisation delivering nationally-recognised qualifications and custom workshops.
We have access to Government Funding that may reduce the course fee to only
$510.00 per eligible student.
Please select a time or call us anytime.
The Diploma Of Human Resources is a perfect course for people wanting to advance their skills and career opportunities within Human Resources.
- Online Learning
- RPL Available
- Enrol Anytime
- Potential Funding
- Online Facilitator
- Online Mentor
- Live Chat
- Video & Written Resources
DIPLOMA OF HUMAN RESOURCES BSB 50320
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working in a variety of roles within the human resources sector who have a sound theoretical knowledge base in human resources management and demonstrate a range of managerial skills to ensure that human resources functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business area.
Typically this course is perfect for roles that have a responsibility for the work of other staff, such as.
- Human Resources Adviser
- Human Resources and Change Manager
- Human Resources Consultant
- Human Resources Manager
- Senior Human Resources Officer.
Career & Job Opportunities
Completion of this qualification is the ideal evidence that you have the desired skills to lead teams or advance your career within the variety of roles with the Human Resources field.
benefits of this course
By the end of this qualification participants will be able to:
- Consult with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with others and clearly identify the roles and responsibilities of the human resources team, line managers and external contractors
- Conduct cost-benefit analyses, determine salary packaging, and assess and manage risk
- Generate a range of options to resolve human resources issues
- Manage organisational change and diversity
- Promote flexible work practices and encourage diversity
- Analyse strategic and operational plans in order to plan, deliver and evaluate the human resources service delivery or agreement
- Comply with legislative and statutory requirements
- Support the implementation of learning and development initiatives as identified by performance review processes
- Mentor and coach others
- Use technology to facilitate change, assist the management of information, and assist the planning
Subjects & Units
Total number of units = 9
- BSBHRM501 Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM512 Develop and manage performance-management processes
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBWRK510 Manage employee relations
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBHRM525 Manage recruitment and onboarding
- BSBHRM531 Coordinate health and wellness programs
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBLDR523 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBPMG424 – Apply project human resources management approaches
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
Self-paced learning with regular ongoing support. Hard copy resources or online learning options are available depending on your learning preference.
For Workplace Groups
A calendar of face to face workshops will be developed in consultation with corporate clients
Participants will have unlimited support from our team of dedicated trainers and administration staff for the duration of the program.
Participants will be required to reflect on the topics covered and how they apply to their current work practices. They are also encouraged to discuss the topics with their supervisor and colleagues to gain a broader understanding.
As a formal component of the program, each participant will be assessed to make sure they meet the requirements of the qualification. Assessment formats include:
Skills recognition (RPL) – allows participants to gain credit for skills and knowledge you already have
Knowledge questions – written questions to demonstrate the essential knowledge requirements outlined in the unit of competency
Performance tasks – a series of observable tasks to demonstrate the practical skill requirements outlined in the unit of competency
Approximately 12 months.
Depending on your current level of experience, course work can take up to 10 hours per week.
Learners can commence at anytime.
No formal qualification or pre-requisites are required.
Once you enrol, our team will arrange a meeting to discuss your needs and goals.
Please ensure that you have a computer, access to the Internet and a smart phone with video, web cam.
You may be eligible for recognition of prior learning and we can discuss your qualifications and experience when we initially meet.
Great news is that Certificates are usually issued within 2 weeks of completion.
Funding & Investment
Standard Fee – $4250
Potential State funding – ACT Residents
For eligible students, our reduced course fee is $510. The remainder of our costs will be covered by ACT User Choice funding.
Great news is that the student will receive a cash payment of $300 on completion of the course.
Potential Commonwealth Funding – All States
Employers of New Workers (employed for less than 3 months) may be eligible for Commonwealth funding of $4000.